Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WHEN A DOOR CLOSES...


A window opens, or something corny like that. You may notice that my recent post about the drabble (story of exactly 100 words for those of you not in the know) I wrote which was rejected for publication is no longer here. Well I just received an email about a different piece I submitted to a different journal. No, it wasn't accepted either. It was rejected. But they did read my blog, and they did happen to like the drabble (I'm not explaining it to you again), and they would like to publish it in their premiere issue due out in January. So keep your eyes peeled for Pear Noir! And for those of you who write, submissions are open until Oct. 31. Let's make it a family affair. Or a friend affair. You know what I mean.

And the Irish curse for today is:

MAY YOU SUFFER AN UNQUENCHABLE THIRST

Don't give up the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment